Cadillac Owners Forum banner
35K views 82 replies 42 participants last post by  joslyn 
#1 ·
anyone in jersey or new york?:confused:

#5 ·
danbuc said:
Where in Jersey are you? Not sure if your familiar with The Fireplace resturant on Rt.17 in Paramus, NJ but apparently there's a Cadillac meet there almost every Wednesday. Just found out about it myself.
yeah, i know exactly where it is. im in parsipany, about 20-30 mins away,my girlfriend lives in bergen co.,in fact usedto work in mahwah,im gonna try to make it over there on wed.,thanx,maybe ill see you there:thumbsup:

#7 ·
Really? That's only like an hour and 45 from me. I might be able to do that a few times a year.

If anyone is in norther NJ I've organized a few meets at the Sloatsburg Rest stop on the NYS Thruway. It's just above where 87 and 287 meet.

#11 ·
CADIMAC52, was that your CTS at the Fireplace today (well, yesterday to be exact). I thought I recognized it from your avatar, and the pics from the NJ meet that I missed. If it was you, I was the guy driving the black STS, with the Corsa exhaust that was real loud and stuff. I could have sworn it was you, I just didn't know it.

#12 ·
danbuc said:
CADIMAC52, was that your CTS at the Fireplace today (well, yesterday to be exact). I thought I recognized it from your avatar, and the pics from the NJ meet that I missed. If it was you, I was the guy driving the black STS, with the Corsa exhaust that was real loud and stuff. I could have sworn it was you, I just didn't know it.
yeah, that was me,didnt know you had ny plates,saw on line u were from mahwah:thumbsup:

#17 ·
yeah, i got an excellent mechanic in newark,knows his shit,fair priced,works on all years and models.hes the best!HES ON 3RD ST. AND BLOOMFIELD AVE. IN NEWARK,his name is dave,ph #973 485 9794,tell him anthony with the white cts sent you:thumbsup:

This post has been deleted
#18 ·
They still meet on wednesdays??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.