Cadillac Owners Forum banner

VA/MD/PA Owners - Autocross School in April

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  99GTX 
#1 ·
I attended my first DC-area autocross event this past Sunday as a ride-along and decided that I want to see if this is something I want to do in the future. However, I'm definitely gonna need some schoolin' before seriously attempting to autocross the V.

I'm currently working with some other local car clubs to get interest in doing a weekday autocross school in April. This will be done before the official April 23rd event at FedEx Field. We need 6 people total and right now we have 3 confirmed with some others who might do it. Since I need to let the organizer know as soon as I can and pay the deposit, I wanted to throw this invitation out there to the local area Caddy owners. With 6 people, it will be $208/person for a whole day of good instruction and plenty of runs. The details are here: http://solo.wdcr-scca.com/noviceSchool.php (scroll down to the weekday school section)

Our choices are either April 18 or 19. Please let me know if you are seriously interested and what day you prefer. It should be a fun day regardless of whether you plan on autocrossing in the future. I'll handle the remaining three spots we have on a "first come, first served" basis between all of the places I've posted about this. Those who say they're definites are those that will get the spots. I will need payment from you within a week or two. Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
One last call for this. We're now doing it at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, MD, on Wednesday, April 19 from 8am to 3pm. There will be a ton of seat time on three different drills and the price will be less than $200 per person.

Please reply here or PM me if you're interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.