anyone here from Western NY?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northeast Discussion, anyone here from Western NY? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I live in the Buffalo area & new to this site. Are there any groups here? Would like to join ...
    iwantitall is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS V

anyone here from Western NY?

I live in the Buffalo area & new to this site. Are there any groups here? Would like to join in or get something going if there's not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Henskelly1960 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac DTS, 1986 and 1970 Fleetwood 75 series Limos
    Buffalo area here as well! From the Southtowns. I know there's a few more members from WNY as well...

There IS a Cadillac-LaSalle club for collectors of classic Cadillacs. Their show is coming up in July (Sunday July 20 from 11-3 I believe, at Keyser Cadillac on Sheridan)

I've never made it to the show in the past but I will not miss it this year! None of my classic caddies are show worthy but I'll be cruising up from work around noon in my DTS to check out the cars!

I always thought it'd be neat to have a sort of local Cadillac owners alliance, we could have a cruise night somewhere where all Cadillacs would be welcome, not just classics or tricked out newer models...someplace for the average Cadillac lover to get together and admire each other's cars, share maintenance and detailing tips, who knows...just a thought!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.