Mass clubs or meets
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northeast Discussion, Mass clubs or meets in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Just got my 1st Cadillac, (sure won't be my last) 84 Deville and love it I am hooked on Cadillacs ...
    paulgallen is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Mass clubs or meets

Just got my 1st Cadillac, (sure won't be my last) 84 Deville and love it I am hooked on Cadillacs now. I am in central Mass any clubs or Cadillac meets in or near Mass
    Love this site too!!!
    Paul

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

gygmy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Mass clubs or meets

Hey Paul, glad you are enjoying your new ride. If you have read the posts on getting a meet together I think you might have gotten the same impression I have that there is a lot of talk about getting a meet together but nothing ever comes of it. That is why I have proposed that us Caddifiles meet "informally." Check out the Northeast meets and Informal meet prior postings. I think it would be a good idea to get a bunch of us to meet at Lime Rock this July 4 weekend because, most people can get that date off. It's a great location and fun drive from most New England/ New York tri state areas. Team Cadillac will be racing and the factory marketing dudes will be there showing off the new cars. It's a fun party. And as opposed to getting a formal meet together, if only you show up there is still a ton to do, racing to watch, and people to party with. If enough people come we can meet face to face and maybe start something up car club wise. But this is a low risk fun time which something bigger might come out of. So throw a tent into that huge trunk of your Deville. Buy a weekend ticket. Pack up your buds, girlfriend(s), wives, significant others, whoever, and put that car on the road.

paulgallen is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I am thinking of going to Lime Rock. I know I have that week off from work, company shut down. Like the idea, making plans to attend and looking forward to it

Fantastic! Lets hope the weather is great. Even so, they race in the rain and that can get very interesting.

CADDYBLACK99 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours

Hey Guys!

I hear what your saying. I tried to get somthing together last year at the New England Summernationals. Only 1-or 2 showed and I never got a chance to meet up. Lime Rock sounds like a good idea. I have other obligations that weekend or I would be there! There are about a dozen + (central Mass) locals here. I'm sure we can get something together. ( as soon as it warms up a bit )

SummerNationals thread:http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ad.php?t=13396 (gives and idea who is in the area).

Keep me in the loop, and I look forward to meeting you guys soon!
    Another Paul in Central Mass!

That Summer Nationals looks pretty cool and it would'nt be a bad drive from where I'm at. Have to keep it in mind for next year. Do they have a real drive-in movie or is it a set-up deal. Wife and I dig drive-ins.

CADDYBLACK99 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours

This is the history of the show and the drive-in:
    http://www.summernationals.com/history.html
    There are several in this area.

The show has grown over the past 14 yrs. The burnouts are my favorites!
    Paul

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.