Rhode Island Interest? - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Northeast Discussion, Rhode Island Interest? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; If you are successful in setting up a Cadillac only meet in Rhode Island or anywhere in New England and ...
    Dannillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Cool Re: Rhode Island Interest?

If you are successful in setting up a Cadillac only meet in Rhode Island or anywhere in New England and you need any kind of music for background entertainment Here is the perfect CD ......21 Songs ( Blues/Americana Rock/Country) featuring 14 great new songs celebrating owning a Caddy as well as new versions of 7 classic Cadillac songs Johhny Cash's "One Piece At A Time" and Bruce Springsteen's "Cadillac Ranch " are included ...performed by some legendary Blues and Country artists ...Also makes a great gift for any Caddy Owner ...Check out this website for more details, hear samples of all of the songs and see what the experts are saying about this disc.... www.tributetothecaddy.com

caddydaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade 6.0L 2WD, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited CRD

Re: Rhode Island Interest?

I have that CD! It's awesome! Great for a long Cadillac road trip!

Dannillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Talking Re: Rhode Island Interest?

Great to Hear! ....We are hoping to set up a booth at the Cadillac Village Show in Norwood this Saturday to play the Music and make it available to all...Be sure to stop by and say hello...I'm guessing Robin Rogers "Caddy Daddy" is your theme song!

caddydaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade 6.0L 2WD, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited CRD

Quote Originally Posted by Dannillac
    Great to Hear! ....We are hoping to set up a booth at the Cadillac Village Show in Norwood this Saturday to play the Music and make it available to all...Be sure to stop by and say hello...I'm guessing Robin Rogers "Caddy Daddy" is your theme song!
    I do like that song, but I don't know if I'd call it my "theme song"! I was planning to go to Norwood this Sat. But thier website doesn't say when or what time it was. So, it is this Sat? Thanks!, I'll see ya there! I'll be driving the all black STS with DTS wheels!

90devilleguy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 SLS & 1962 Coupe Deville

Quote Originally Posted by caddydaddy
    I do like that song, but I don't know if I'd call it my "theme song"! I was planning to go to Norwood this Sat. But thier website doesn't say when or what time it was. So, it is this Sat? Thanks!, I'll see ya there! I'll be driving the all black STS with DTS wheels!
    saturday 10-3 i'll be there so will asakas ,anyone else planning on showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannillac
    hey you where at the gm show last sunday huh? i think i stopped by the stand and looked at the cd, i wish i knew you where a member on here

i had the white deville with the 100 spoke wire wheels

figured best way to share my new love and i hope you like her

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2159615/2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.