2011 Cadillac NorthEast Meet and Greet!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northeast Discussion, 2011 Cadillac NorthEast Meet and Greet!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; ...
    CadillacKid12 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 3.6L, Clear Fogs, 20" TV, Tints, Streeglow, V Bumper

Thumbs up 2011 Cadillac NorthEast Meet and Greet!!

To Whom it may concern,

Hey guys, its Craig “caddykid” here, sending out the OFFICIAL MEET AND GREET thread info for our Englishtown, New Jersey meet and greet being held on OCTOBER 23rd, 2011. These are some last minute details that I just would like to address if you can take a moment to read.

Englishtown Raceway gates open at 8 a.m. the morning of our meet and greet, you can show up at 8 if you like , but I have a 3 hr drive so I am sending this out so everybody can try to meet around 9:30-10:00am latest please!. They did say that all of our cars are able to park in the parking lot and if some of you are interested to run your car as it is;

Open Track Day from 8am to 5pm for only $40 for the day

I would like to leave around 4:30 prompt so that we can drive 47 minutes to South Jersey to New Jersey MotorPark for dinner and Go Karting.
    And I would just like to throw out there, my car will be fully detailed in and out just b/c I love my car, and I am pretty sure you guys will do the same to make our Cadilac’s shine!

IF EVERYBODY IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT AS MUCH AS SOME OF US ON THE FORUMS AS WELL AS ME, YOU KNOW WE ARE EXCITED TO GET THIS WORD OUT IN MANY WAYS AS POSSIABLE!

SOME OF US HAVE ALREADY… BUT, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE $5 MINIMUM, WE ARE TRYING TO GET ENOUGH MONEY DONATED ($55.00) TO GET ATLEAST A 2 WEEK ADD SPACE ON THE FORUMS TO SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS!! ANYTHING OVER THAT WILL BE USED TO “BUY SAL A DRINK” AND STILL BE DONATED TO THE FORUM WE LOVE TO KEEP IT UP RUNNING!!!!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=donate

Just copy and paste "Pre UnOfficial NORTHEAST Meet and Greet Thread, Official One Out Aug 22nd" into the "notes to seller" box in paypal. (PER ORDER OF JIMMY H.)

here is the link to the original post if you would like to comment or RSVP
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...eet-greet.html (2011 official northeast cadillac meet & greet)

EnglishTown Raceway-
    230 Pension Road
    Englishtown, NJ
    07726-8462

Dinner at F1 Karting (New Jersey MotorPark)

http://www.njmp.com/karting.html

Questions please feel free to contact my email I check 24/7 Cpotter91@aol.com or send me a message on the forum!!!!!!
    Craig “caddykid”

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ogbuehi is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1995 Deville, 2011 DTS

Re: 2011 Cadillac NorthEast Meet and Greet!!

If it wasn't on a Sunday, I'd be game. I've got to work on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ogbuehi View Post
    If it wasn't on a Sunday, I'd be game. I've got to work on Monday.
    we all have to work on monday, hence why we do it on a sunday where we know mostly everybody is off from work

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacKid12 View Post
    we all have to work on monday, hence why we do it on a sunday where we know mostly everybody is off from work
    Except 1) I don't live in NJ and 2) I have to be up at 5:00 am on Monday so I have to hit the sack early on Sunday. If it was Saturday, it'd be perfect because then I wouldn't have to worry about when I'm getting back. Everybody is off on Saturday as well.

Except 1) I don't live in NJ and 2) I have to be up at 5:00 am on Monday so I have to hit the sack early on Sunday. If it was Saturday, it'd be perfect because then I wouldn't have to worry about when I'm getting back. Everybody is off on Saturday as well.
    party pooper

Hey, I know you're trying to get as many Cadillacs as possible to come to this as possible. If you want people from further out to come, you have to make it easier for them. While I'll be driving back home that evening, I'll be thinkin about how everybody who's in NJ is already home relaxing while I'm stuck on the road trying to get home in time to get some decent shuteye for the next day. It's the same thing they did at the inventor's birthday in Vermont. I'm thinking they could've had way more Cadillac's if they picked a weekend day instead of a Tuesday.

weve done it on a sunday for 3 years and have had the most turn out all 3 years then doing a week day.

everybody agrees on a sunday b/c they are off, there is no traffic on the road, things close early to we get home early and your really not that far away. a nice drive in the STS to meet some great people will be worth it

3.5 hr to 4 hr drive is nothing... ull be home by 10pm that night. were all leaving around 6 or 7 anyway

Bump-Bump-Bump-Bump IT UP!!!!!

here's the Video from last year a member made from the V section, if some of you guys wanna see a fun time, the video is of the cars in the parking lot, us convoying and getting lost (will have a mounted ride along cam this year) and pics of the cars. a fun day all and all and we have 2x the members signed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvSywcq1HI0

weve done it on a sunday for 3 years and have had the most turn out all 3 years then doing a week day.

everybody agrees on a sunday b/c they are off, there is no traffic on the road, things close early to we get home early and your really not that far away. a nice drive in the STS to meet some great people will be worth it

3.5 hr to 4 hr drive is nothing... ull be home by 10pm that night. were all leaving around 6 or 7 anyway
    Okay, so now try a Saturday and see how many more cars you get. Everybody's is off on Saturday's as well. You've only done Sundays so you have no way to compare how many people would come on a Saturday. I'm trying to help you out but you've got give some flex.

Bump-Bump-Bump-Bump IT UP!!!!!

here's the Video from last year a member made from the V section, if some of you guys wanna see a fun time, the video is of the cars in the parking lot, us convoying and getting lost (will have a mounted ride along cam this year) and pics of the cars. a fun day all and all and we have 2x the members signed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvSywcq1HI0
    I just watched the video and it looks like I would've been the only DTS out there.

I just watched the video and it looks like I would've been the only DTS out there.
    still own a cadillac right?

I own 2 but would only have the ability drive one.

I own 2 but would only have the ability drive one.
    what im getting at its a Cadillac Meet and Greet, it doesnt matter if your the only DTS, we only had one STS V last year and only one 2009 CTS V last year.

its a Cadillac Meet and Greet, to have fun, and over the years i put out a pre unofficial poll to see what day works better, sunday was won in the poll for all 3 years

hueterm is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): See my sig...

As this isn't 2006+ DTS specific, it needs to be in the "Northeast" subforum...
    NOW
    '04 Escalade EXT (8/07-?)
    '70 Grand Prix Model J (4/09-?)
    '95 Roadmaster Estate (4/10-?)
    '94 Roadmaster Estate (5/10-?)
    '08 DTS Platinum (2/11-?)
    '97 Riviera S/C ('06-08 and 8/11-?)
    '85 Toronado Caliente (4/14-?)

PAST
    '92 Toronado ('95-99)
    '99 Grand Prix GTP ('99-02)
    '02 Avalanche North Face ('02-04)
    '93 Roadmaster ('04-07)
    '04 Avalanche Z71 ('04-07)
    '00 Eldorado ETC ('08-11)
    '95 Deville Concours ('07-11)

NEXT
    '71-72 Riviera
    '86-91 M-B 560SEC

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.