8-2 Groton CT/Eastern Pt Beach Meet RSVP Thread
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northeast Discussion, 8-2 Groton CT/Eastern Pt Beach Meet RSVP Thread in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Ok, figured I would make an official RSVP thread for this. Sounds like what we have is a plan to ...
    King Steve is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Deville, 1997 Mercedes-Benz E420

8-2 Groton CT/Eastern Pt Beach Meet RSVP Thread

Ok, figured I would make an official RSVP thread for this. Sounds like what we have is a plan to meet up at the 99 Restaurant in Groton, CT at 5pm on August 2nd, and then from there we'll head down later to Eastern Point Beach about 5-10 minutes away where we'll plan to take some good scenic pics of all the cars. This is the place to RSVP. Please only RSVP if you are actually going to make it, and please if you are going to make it, RSVP! We'd like to know how many to expect ahead of time for reasons outlined in the other thread re: restaurant preparation. So if you're gonna make it, let us know!

Edit: To reiterate what Rob said in the other thread, let us know how many cars and also how many people with those cars. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package

Re: 8-2 Groton CT/Eastern Pt Beach Meet RSVP Thread

Thank you Steve, I kinda figured that you would start a thread like this. Which is why I let it be.

Well I guess I'll start it off...

For me it's going to be one car and two adults and no children.

I just put the no children in there for the just in case the manger would like to know for the free meals. That is if the Red Sox plays and wins the night before.

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package

Ok, so out of all the 13 or so people who voted for August 2nd. Only King Steve and I are going?

King Steve is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Deville, 1997 Mercedes-Benz E420

Maybe the title implies at a glance that this is something different. I'm going to make a new, clearer thread....?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.