New England Meet Summer 2009 Poll
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

View Poll Results: What dates works for you? Click as many as apply!

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday, July 18

6 33.33%
  • Sunday, July 19

9 50.00%
  • Saturday, July 25

7 38.89%
  • Sunday, July 26

7 38.89%
  • Saturday, August 1

7 38.89%
  • Sunday, August 2

14 77.78%
  • Saturday, August 8

7 38.89%
  • Sunday, August 9

7 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Northeast Discussion, New England Meet Summer 2009 Poll in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Ok, I've made a poll as suggested to see what date works for everyone. I'm assuming a Saturday or Sunday ...
    King Steve is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Deville, 1997 Mercedes-Benz E420

New England Meet Summer 2009 Poll

Ok, I've made a poll as suggested to see what date works for everyone. I'm assuming a Saturday or Sunday would work for most people best, but of course just let us know if another day works better and we'll see how many people are flexible. I'm just going with July and August so we have enough time to make some decent plans. We'll get to the place after we establish a date.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: New England Meet Summer 2009 Poll

Also please only participate in the poll if you..umm..actually plan to attend. Wouldnt want to skew the numbers with people who are doubtful anyway.

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package

Not to worry King Steve, that was me that checked all of them. Because I would really like to have one up here.

If at all possible, how about making a vote for at least a state for right now. Then after all the results are in an exact place. By the way, when are you going to "close" the vote?

KOT

PS, I'm not so much the king of typos any more. lol So yes you were able to read all of this.

I'm not sure how to include multiple polls in one thread, but I figured it would make sense to see first who is even going to be able to attend (based on the dates), and then those would be the people giving their input on the state. I left this current poll open for 60 days but of course that doesnt mean we wont be making a decision before that. So anyway I think I'm gonna wait a little to do the state poll just to make sure we have the same people voting in each poll. Just a reminder to everyone please select every date you can make it in this poll, and if you PREFER some over others, just say so in a comment. We want to be able to include as many people as possible, so please participate in the poll if you want to attend! Thanks KOT for starting things off.

cts_mark is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 Black Cherry CTS4 - FE2, J55

I posted my dates but I would try to make any date that is selected.

Thanks guys!

-Mark

1990CaddyBrougham is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 ESV Platinum, 96 Eldorado Coachbuilder LTD, 96 FWB

Id go any of the days.....

Anthony-

cady97dev is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 97 Deville, 08 Envoy, 88 Lx Stang (Gone But Never Forgotten)

I can only goes the two weekends in august. I will be away in July..Starting to get some gooe progress on this meet hope to see everyone soon

Even though I put July 25th on there originally when I made it, I realized I can't go as I have a work obligation that day. I clicked all the other days in the poll jsut to include myself for accurate numbers.
    Anthony I suggest you go ahead with the poll even though you're available all the days, because at the end we'd like to see how many people to expect so that way you'd be on there too.
    Cady97..you think your buddy you mentioned will be available too on those days you picked? Just hoping to get as many people as possible. Thanks guys...lookin forward to this

EasternPA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS

Deselected July 25th due to King Steve's note. All other dates are good. Now how about a state or metro area vote? May I suggest the Craigslist area list, or is that too varied? As we all know, Stamford, CT is way different from Hartford and Mystic, for instance.

Well so far alot of people are saying to have it in Mystic, Connecticut. Ironically, I live in Ledyard which is the next town over. Personally it doesn't matter to me where we have the meet, that is if we were to have it other than Mystic.

But since most of us are saying Mystic, my question would be where in the town? Ya'll have to think about this too. Because according to the poll so far, August 2nd is going to be in the busiest time of the year for Mystic.

I have however gone to MJ Sullivan in New London, Connecticut quite a few times. I have shopped there, but never bought a car. Just parts here and there that I really didn't need. Just doing some mods with my past cars. But anyways, I know that they have a huge lot. Most of which the back is empty. After reading some other people's post, I could go down there and ask the manger about having a meet there. Some how get a grill or what not.

Let me know what ya'll think.

KOT

PS No making fun of my southren talk. Ya hear? lol

Honestly I'm totally unfamiliar with any dealerships outside of rhode island..so if you guys want to do the dealership thing, someone else will have to choose where. Still wondering if Legend and Trickstr might be able to manage august 2nd, since that's been the highest picked date so far..

Tityrous is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V/12 CTS-V Black Diamond Coupe

sundays are great for us look forward to meeting everyone in the Cadillac world!

Quote Originally Posted by King Steve View Post
    Honestly I'm totally unfamiliar with any dealerships outside of rhode island..so if you guys want to do the dealership thing, someone else will have to choose where. Still wondering if Legend and Trickstr might be able to manage august 2nd, since that's been the highest picked date so far..
    It was just a thought is all. What is legend and trickster?

KOT

Yeah, not saying it's a bad thoguht..just don't know anything about CT dealerships. Legend and Trickstr were the 2 people who voted in the poll who didn't select August 2nd. Just hoping to include as many people as possible, and it looks like so far 8/2 is the best date for most people.

Trickstr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1995 STS

With enough notice I should be able to make any date.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.