Northeast Discussion, Looking for Northstar Mechanic in WV in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Anyone know of a Northstar mechanic ...... I need new HG's in my 1998 Seville SLS. I am located in ...
- 03-12-09 04:45 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1998 Seville SLS
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
Looking for Northstar Mechanic in WV
Anyone know of a Northstar mechanic ...... I need new HG's in my 1998 Seville SLS.
I am located in Charleston, WV
- 03-15-09 10:24 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): deville
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
Re: Looking for Northstar Mechanic in WV
I live in Morgantown and have the same problem with a 98 deville. I've asked a few very good (semi-retired) mechanics and they have no time nor don't want to. Calling a guy this week at MARS (morgantown auto repair), heard they have done them before. It the price isn't under $2,100 I will call Jake in Onterio, He can do it for around $1,500 total and do it right (7.5hr drive though). I'll keep in touch with any info. I can send you my number or e-mail address (whatever the rules of the forum allow).. GL
* have a couple more contacts to follow up on. I'll know for sure in the next few weeks..
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- O'Reilly Chemicals - Synthetic DOT 3 Brake Fluid
Synthetic DOT 3 Brake Fluid - Heavy Duty High Temp Formula; For ABS Disc & Drum Brakes; 1 Quart
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Glove Large/X-Large
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Covert Glove
Original Covert Glove - Original Series Glove Medium Covert/All Black