Cadillac Owners Forum banner

NH Laws - Tinting

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Tityrous 
#1 ·
Hey guys.. new escalade owner up here in new hampshire...

Ive done the research and found that unfortunately NH doesnt want any tint on the front side windows. :mad2: just wondering if people have it done anyways, how dark and if you have run into any issues (cops, inspection, etc. )

second i was wondering if any of you have smoked out your tail lights. if so what product gave u the best results and did you completely smoke them or did it look better to leave the clear backup light uncovered ? and again... what kind of problems did you encounter with this ?

and im open to all ideas. im 21 and just bought a 2004 Red E escalade and want to get it looking good for the nice weather thats on its way. So im open to all suggestions. Thanks in advance guys.

#2 ·
I do know NH state police HATE tinted tails. Coming back from Star Speedway in my SHO, I was pulled over and told by a NH statie that my taillights weren't working. He looked at my taillights, which had only 2 coats of Night Shades, and let me go. I stopped immediately after and checked them. They worked fine till the day I sold that car.

They may bust your balls.

#3 ·
it wont let me post the link but if you go to google type in nh tint laws it will come up with
front side windows are not legally allowed
rear sides and rear window need to allow more then 35% of light in.

we bought the v with tint all around... no cops yet knock on wood

i plan on night shade if the weather is right soond... ill let you know if there are any issues

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.