Need to get tints on the new EXT, looking around Reston, VA
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northeast Discussion, Need to get tints on the new EXT, looking around Reston, VA in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I am from Maryland but work in Reston, VA. Looking to find a place I could swing by after work ...
    gort is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade EXT (Sold)

Need to get tints on the new EXT, looking around Reston, VA

I am from Maryland but work in Reston, VA. Looking to find a place I could swing by after work to get the two front windows tinted. Anybody know a reputable place that is affordable? On my 04 I paid around 85 to get my front two windows done back at home. If I can't find anywhere around here that's comparable I'll just go back to the place near home on the weekend. Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MM STS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '00 STS Crimson Pearl/Blk, 18" STS wheels,Strut Tower Brace

Re: Need to get tints on the new EXT, looking around Reston, VA

Best I could tell you is in Warrenton. A bit out of the way with traffic. 29S into Warrenton. Left at first light about 1 mile up on right. You passed if you see the DMV. I was told $99 for my work truck front windows. I'm sure there would be something in Chantilly. There would have to be something around 28 and 50. Mike

La Tint - www.latint.com
    502 Shaw Rd, Sterling - (703) 467-8295 came up on a google search.

dkozloski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

Re: Need to get tints on the new EXT, looking around Reston, VA

The tinting process is so simple that if you can hear thunder and see lightning you ought to be able to do it yourself. All you need is a single edge razor blade, a spray bottle filled with water and a few drops of dish soap, and a small squeegee. There are dozens of DIY websites on the subject. One guy has vidos of his little kids tinting windows.
    Don't mess with Binky Bear!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.