Cadillac Owners Forum banner

From CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, DC, WV?

56K views 137 replies 102 participants last post by  Elky 
#1 ·
Than get in here and introduce yourself to your neighbors!

#8 ·
:thumbsup: Lord C, You may be busting your butt, but it's most appreciated. After 24 years of sub service, 11 years as Captain of an Oceanographic Research Ship, and owner of a marine engine and transmission repair business, I have some insight concerning a single businessman. All we can say is "Thank You....." a lot. Jim (Maryland, Kent Island, 40 miles east of DC (Thank God...))

#14 ·
Aaron from upstate NY where there are no Caddy clubs and no one interested.

#16 ·
I'm about 30 miles south of Albany and I think there is a LaSalle club up there but they seem to be about older cars.

They don't seem to have it together either. I wrote to them to see what was going on. The website for one, still has last years meeting schedule on it. The guy told me he's just been to busy with work to deal with it.

Supposedly they meet the 3rd Wed of the month during the fall and winter so I asked to be informed of the meeting dates when they're released. Still that's a 40 minute drive for me for a club meet.

#23 ·
Hi neighbors!

I'm Gary, from Morgantown, WV. My Cadillacs include a '99 DeVille Concours, purchased new, currently with 64,000 miles on it. I also have a '66 Eldorado, nearly mint, totally loaded with options, looks and runs almost like new. Then there's my 1950 Series 62 coupe, found in a barn about 18 years ago, hauled out, started right up, and was driven back and forth to work by a friend of mine for an entire summer until I purchased it from him and did a cosmetic restoration. Now it looks and runs almost like new too - LOVE that 331 V8!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.