Cadillac Owners Forum banner

From CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, DC, WV?

56K views 137 replies 102 participants last post by  Elky 
#1 ·
Than get in here and introduce yourself to your neighbors!

#101 ·
Figured I'd say hello since I never posted in this thread. From central/south CT and have had my Caddy for about 6 years now. Just started doing some more work to it but here is how she sits now...
Some of you guys from CT have prolly seen me cruising, I do a good amount of travel.

#111 ·
Philip here new member from Belair, Maryland.. Pretty much every thing you want to know is in my profile info page, so feel free to check it out.been a lurker , of the site and long time lover of Cadillac's and North stars in particular, so since my 2000 DHS needs studs and a typical oil reseal, when money affords itself I'm going to get on it and try the studs instead of the slime certs that I refuse to install AND quit a job over because I refused to rip off any more customers when the all started popping back in on the hook after two to three years..I know the studs WILL WORK AND LAST. This is a repair I will stand behind and be happy to perform for any customer and any car I'd sell to a customer or a family member god forbid..! This email s what Cadillac owners need for their Northstars.

That dealer went belly up and I have had health problems for about three years now and I'm getting strong enough to start working on my own stuff again, and maybe get back in the game part time them full time , maybe in business locally just doing North star stud kits, oil reseals and buying fixing and selling guaranteed late madeled Caddy's with Northstar Hulme's fixed the right way offered with a 3 year overheat/head gasket warranty to customers and nice used Caddy's that would otherwise be crushed or left to rot.

I'm psyched about doing this project as a potential business selling the finished cleaned up nice used cars inspected and road ready. Being an ASE Master Tech with L1 and a Maryland state inspection safety license, if my health rebounds, this could be the business that makes me happy doing what I love while helping others and putting food on my family's table and getting set for retirement in 20+ years.

Anyway, that's the idea and that's a little about me. Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Philip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.