Cadillac Owners Forum banner

From CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, DC, WV?

56K views 137 replies 102 participants last post by  Elky 
#1 ·
Than get in here and introduce yourself to your neighbors!

#57 ·
If you plan to attend All GM Nationals @ Carlisle this year......or if you can offer some help or if ya just want to hang out. Sign on. Join the group. May be a good tool to help get this thing off the ground.

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh...d=253044674783

#58 ·
Hey everyone, Im from ocean city,Md heres a heads up to all, email me if yuo have any questions

Here's some shows and meets for 2010!!!

June 6th - 7th - Ocean City Car show - Ocean City, MD

Aug 7th- 8th- DUB Car Show - Ocean City, MD

The june oc car show is doing this once you register 10 or more cars/bikes under the same group or club name the OC Car Shows will make a donation of 10% percent to the charity of your choice also were having $5 off all entry's right now for the next few weeks!!! Make a difference and get involved in the biggest automotive and culture event on the east coast!!

w

#61 ·
Matt here, living in Lakewood and Manahawkin (NJ). Drive an 06 CTS 3.6L. Hope to see you guys around sometime! I always do the double high-beam flash when i see other CTS's but most are probably wondering if there's something wrong with their car instead of getting the intended "Why hellllloooooooooo fellow CTS owner" message lol. Here she is:

#65 ·
What up I'm Hunter, I like it when people say Hunner instead, just sounds better. I've been a member here and a CTS owner for over a year, but just saw this thread... I live in Summit, NJ, but go to school at Rutgers New Brunswick. I'm a semi-professional detailer, so if you need your car buffed, or need some swirl marks or scratches removed, drop me a message.
I flash my highbeam when I see CTS on the street as well, but most of them are mid-aged business men or hot moms driving their stock CTS. The only modded I've seen on the road is a black raven with billet grille. I've also seen a few clean CTS in parking lots, and I usually write "Nice (whatever color) CTS, buddy" and I sign "Sunset blue CTS" on a notecard, and stick it under their wipers. Here are a few pics of my car, be sure to say hi when you see me on the streets.

#69 ·
Figured i would check in since i am new to this site. i have been an onlooker for a while and finally signed up. My name is jason and i live in pennsylvania in the lehigh valley ( northeast pa ) I own a base model 2000 deville and it is my first cadillac. I have always been a toyota guy and still love my yotas but have always been in love with the style that cadillacs offer. I hope to get alot of use and knowledge out of this site.

jason

#71 ·
Mike that V is AWESOME!!!!
whats up everyone I see there hasnt been posts on this post in a while so maybe I can give it a bit of new life. My names Rocco Im from New Jersey, pretty close to the beach, I have a 2006 2.8L cts and i love it. anybody in the tri-state area ever looking for a cruising buddy Im always down

#72 ·
I have been on here for a few years but just found this thread. My name is Ben. I have a 2003 Diamond White CTS. I am an auto body technician with a love of luxury cars. I live in southern Maryland just outide of DC. If anyone needs any help just let me know. I am always willing to help. I am also up for the east coast meet and greet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.