Cadillac Owners Forum banner

From CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, DC, WV?

56K views 137 replies 102 participants last post by  Elky 
#1 ·
Than get in here and introduce yourself to your neighbors!

#34 ·
Over-run or run over!? LOL

I did a fair amount of work in the Martinsburg area before I retired. Nice area. I had family in Falling Waters and Hagerstown, so between work and visiting I've been in the area quite a lot. Now I'm retired and the family has all moved out of the area, so I've not been there in a couple of years. I'm surprised that by now Berkeley County hasn't been annexed by Washington, D.C.

#37 ·
Likewise, howdy all around from Upstate NY, midway between Albany and Schenectady. Not exactly the best place for motoring in a cruiser with all the city traffic, buses, and potholes . . . but drive a half hour in any direction and the open roads beckon.

#59 ·
I am in Middletown Delaware and I have not seen one other V-STS other than the dealer demo. I see CTS-Vs all the time though. Is there a meet planned that i don't need to drive 3 hours to get to?
I'm Dave and I live in Dover, DE and have a 1995 Fleetwood Brougham that's modded up dubbed the FTS. Haven't seen any STS-V's around here but I have seen a couple of CTS-V's floating around here though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.