From CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, DC, WV? - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
Northeast Discussion, From CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, DC, WV? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Matt here, living in Lakewood and Manahawkin (NJ). Drive an 06 CTS 3.6L. Hope to see you guys around sometime! ...
    BlackCadillac91 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd

Re: From CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, DC, WV?

Matt here, living in Lakewood and Manahawkin (NJ). Drive an 06 CTS 3.6L. Hope to see you guys around sometime! I always do the double high-beam flash when i see other CTS's but most are probably wondering if there's something wrong with their car instead of getting the intended "Why hellllloooooooooo fellow CTS owner" message lol. Here she is:

I am also completely down for a meet and greet Just give me a date and address and I'll be there

CadillacKid12 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 3.6L, Clear Fogs, 20" TV, Tints, Streeglow, V Bumper

im down and what state?

started a new thread for the 2010 meet and greet, get some ideas going!
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ml#post2305170

agp
    agp is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 3.6L Sport | R1 drilled/slotted

What up I'm Hunter, I like it when people say Hunner instead, just sounds better. I've been a member here and a CTS owner for over a year, but just saw this thread... I live in Summit, NJ, but go to school at Rutgers New Brunswick. I'm a semi-professional detailer, so if you need your car buffed, or need some swirl marks or scratches removed, drop me a message.
    I flash my highbeam when I see CTS on the street as well, but most of them are mid-aged business men or hot moms driving their stock CTS. The only modded I've seen on the road is a black raven with billet grille. I've also seen a few clean CTS in parking lots, and I usually write "Nice (whatever color) CTS, buddy" and I sign "Sunset blue CTS" on a notecard, and stick it under their wipers. Here are a few pics of my car, be sure to say hi when you see me on the streets.

Frikiton is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Whats up North East people!

i'm from NYC here getting my 2006 STS V6 in a few weeks =) hoping next year to upgrade to a 2008 CTS

DouglasJRizzo is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1975 hearse, 1976 hearse

I live in Franklin Lakes, NJ. Hi! Owned many cadillacs over the years, but the two I'll NEVER sell are my '75 Superior Side loading hearse and my '76 S&S Landau hearse!

1_bad_cad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS

Hey guys, proud owner of a 2005 silver smoke sts. Just bought it 2 weeks ago and I love it. Definitely down for a northeast meet and greet sometime this year so lets keep each other posted and try to plan something out

mabledeville is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 base deville

Figured i would check in since i am new to this site. i have been an onlooker for a while and finally signed up. My name is jason and i live in pennsylvania in the lehigh valley ( northeast pa ) I own a base model 2000 deville and it is my first cadillac. I have always been a toyota guy and still love my yotas but have always been in love with the style that cadillacs offer. I hope to get alot of use and knowledge out of this site.

jason

Mike02z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Raven 6 speed manual

Hi, Mike here from Bucks County, PA joining the fun today. I just picked up a new 2011 CTS-V Sedan. Manual, Black on black with most options including those amazing Recaro seats. I also have a 2008 1LT Corvete and the Racaro seats need to be an option in the vette.

Whips06CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Black 2006 CTS 2.8L

Mike that V is AWESOME!!!!
    whats up everyone I see there hasnt been posts on this post in a while so maybe I can give it a bit of new life. My names Rocco Im from New Jersey, pretty close to the beach, I have a 2006 2.8L cts and i love it. anybody in the tri-state area ever looking for a cruising buddy Im always down

BenzCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

I have been on here for a few years but just found this thread. My name is Ben. I have a 2003 Diamond White CTS. I am an auto body technician with a love of luxury cars. I live in southern Maryland just outide of DC. If anyone needs any help just let me know. I am always willing to help. I am also up for the east coast meet and greet

Quote Originally Posted by Whips06CTS View Post
    Mike that V is AWESOME!!!!
    whats up everyone I see there hasnt been posts on this post in a while so maybe I can give it a bit of new life. My names Rocco Im from New Jersey, pretty close to the beach, I have a 2006 2.8L cts and i love it. anybody in the tri-state area ever looking for a cruising buddy Im always down
    North central or south? I live dead center in the state. I'm always up for a cruise as well

Whips06CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Black 2006 CTS 2.8L

BlackCadillac Im from around the asbury area (i dont live in asbury) but I mention it because EVERYBODY seems to know where that is haha.. Im about 5 10 mins away from asbury.. sorry Im bad with geography never did learn my N S E W haha

Lol ok I work in eatontown, which on a map would be "up" aka north from Asbury. And I live right near six flags, which is left and down. Lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.