From Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Mountain / Prairie Discussion, From Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Just got a 2006 STS-V. Love it. Haven't seen another one yet up here in Wyoming....
    Sparkyvett is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

Re: From Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah, Wyomi

Just got a 2006 STS-V. Love it. Haven't seen another one yet up here in Wyoming.
    Attached Images

tweeter81 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Re: From Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah, Wyomi

Very nice. I live in Gillette and have never seen another V-series of any kind up here, I believe I have the only one in town. There is a bunch of sweet C6 Z06s running around once in awhile though.

travellinmike is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '90 Sedan Deville, '06 CTS-V

Hi! Just joined the group on Tuesday. I'm from just ouside Kansas City on the Kansas Side. Got a 90 Sedan Deville and an 06 CTS-V that i picked up this week. I'll post some pics of both when I get home this week-end.

Mike

MyVeryFirstCaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1986 Fleetwood Brougham

I'm Carson. Have an 86 Fleetwood. It's in UTAH and I am in Arizona. Am moving up there end of October, and will begin the process of getting it ready. Any clubs in Utah?
    Attached Images

silverado_nolan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): LS7 CTS-V

Reppin the Nebraska here

1975_Fleetwood_Limo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1975 Fleetwood Limo

just joined this week, from Abilene Kansas. I have a 1975 Fleetwood 75 Limo, picked it up wednesday that I am going to restore

Stylin-Stainless is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V Red on Ebony Manual w/ NAV

Talking Re: From Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah, Wyomi

Hello all,
    Friends call me JR. I live in N. Colorado midway between Denver and Cheyenne. We have an '05 CTS-V. Would be happy to attend any V get togethers.

Planedr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 97 STS

Howdy all, I'm Dennis. I live in Thornton CO I own a 97 STS. I would be up for getting together anytime.

MrPMS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V

Hi, I'm Paul. I'm a new Cadillac owner ('09 CTS-V). I'm in the Denver, CO area, been here for the past 30 years. Came here from Rapid City, SD.

jeepster666 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 cts-v maggied, 05 silverado, 73 mini cooper, 73 cj-5.....

Free car show and lunch in Denver, Colorado. March 7th.

I am trying to assemble a car show with free or cheap lunch drinks, etc. I was shooting for this weekend March 7th. Bring whatever car you have. I will be bringing the supercharged cts-v and my stunt bike. I also have some lifted trucks and Jeeps coming as well. We are tentatively looking at 10-4 on Sat March 7th.

Please RSVP with car and number of people, so that I can make sure there is enough food. I have about 16 parking spaces to do as we please-maybe more. Also let any other car/bike enthusiasts know.

8410 Wadsworth Blvd Unit A
    Arvada, CO 80003
    Across from Old Chicago
    Levi Wait
    303 870 5185
    leviwaitdc@gmail.com
    text, call or email is fine.

retrophusion is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Deville

Hi all Titus here in Wichita, KS. I have a 04 Deville base. Moved nere from Grand Forks ND when the job told me it was time for a new assignment. Not many Kansas people in here from what i see, but figured i send a shout. My car can bee seen here

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ml#post2192779

JDP Motorsports is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Hello from Utah!

My name is Jordan and we're in Sandy, UT! I don't currently own a Cadillac but I'd love a new CTS-V! I do own a 1973 RS/Z28 Camaro with a 433ci Big Block that makes 1,000 RWHP on pump gas and a 2009 Cobalt SS/TC that is set-up for road racing.

73' Camaro at SEMA in the Prothane booth in 2007

2009 Cobalt SS with UT Camaro Club

I'm a GM nut and I also own JDP Motorsports which specializes in GM performance vehicles including the CTS-V. We've signed up to be a new sponsor on this great site and we offer performance products at the best prices with the best customer service possible. We specialize in Suspension tuning and complete vehicle performance, not just huge HP #'s! We offer reliable packages that include products from Magnaflow, Airaid, American Racing Headers and Magna Charger as well as many more great manufactures.

I look forward to contributing both technical advise as well as awesome prices on the products we offer to COG members! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! It would be great if we were able to get some Caddy's out to some of the shows around SLC!!! Have a good one and we'll talk to you soon!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

spiritwomyn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 92 cadillac sedan deville

I am in Livingston Mt and have a 92 Cadillac Sedan Deville for sale, also a 95 both are so beautiful.

deedubb is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E85 Powered - Maggie'd V

I'll look you up Jordan if I'm ever out that way! It would be a nice drive from Denver.

gragravar is offline Cadillac Owners Member

hi from my escalade and I here near Denver

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.