Lingenfelter Performance Engineering Discussion, How much interest would be required.. in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; To get you guys to consider engineering a forced induction package for N* motors? Me and Sal were talking, and ...
- 04-21-05 12:06 PM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): A boat
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
- Traverse City/MP, Michigan
How much interest would be required..
To get you guys to consider engineering a forced induction package for N* motors? Me and Sal were talking, and were wondering if it would be possible if enough people were willing to throw some money at it.
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- Edelbrock Performer Series - Carburetor
Carburetor - Performer Series; Carb
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H11B SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack