Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Supercharged Emblem PN

valdeztke Guest

Supercharged Emblem PN

Luke/James,

Good evening gentlemen. I would like to know if you would be able to order a set (2) of the supercharged emblems from the STS-V?

If so I would like to order them (Only the SUPERCHARGED part if possible). I live right down the street from Lindsay and I'm sure with my recent purchase of a blown CTS-V you will see a bit more of me

Thanks again,

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Lindsay Cadillac is offline Alexandria, Va
    Automobile(s): Work on them all...

Re: Supercharged Emblem PN

Quote Originally Posted by valdeztke View Post
    Luke/James,

Good evening gentlemen. I would like to know if you would be able to order a set (2) of the supercharged emblems from the STS-V?

If so I would like to order them (Only the SUPERCHARGED part if possible). I live right down the street from Lindsay and I'm sure with my recent purchase of a blown CTS-V you will see a bit more of me

Thanks again,
    The part number for that emblem is 15810646 and your price is $11.11.

I'll have Luke order a couple of these first thing tomorrow...

valdeztke Guest

I'll swing in and pick em up this weekend.

Care to have Lindsay work this sale transaction on the V I bought.....between the banks and the DMV - this sale is driving me nuts!

I have the blank Capital One check I'm just trying to figure out how we work all the title crap so I can just drive the dang car already!!!!

ravenon20s is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

the SUPERCHARGED emblems are only $11.11 for two? Can I place my order right now. I am looking to install a supercharger sometime in the next few months. How much would the total be for the set of Supercharged emblems and shipping?

valdeztke Guest

Got mine today. well they came in today. now I need to go get the SC V lol

ravenon20s is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by valdeztke View Post
    Got mine today. well they came in today. now I need to go get the SC V lol
    Lol. How much did you pay for both + shipping? Got any pics of them installed?

valdeztke Guest

I think you misread my post.

I live next door to Lindsay. They only took a day to come in and they were 11.10 each. Also I havent went and tied up things at the bank yet to pick up the SC CTS-V. Once I do that I will look at where to put them before having the windows tinted.

Lindsay Cadillac is offline Alexandria, Va
    Automobile(s): Work on them all...

Quote Originally Posted by ravenon20s View Post
    the SUPERCHARGED emblems are only $11.11 for two? Can I place my order right now. I am looking to install a supercharger sometime in the next few months. How much would the total be for the set of Supercharged emblems and shipping?
    They are $11.11 each... Shipping would depend on where you are but probably $6 or $7...

valdeztke Guest

James / Luke,

What the heck is going on in your parts dept?

I go in last Saturday to pick up the emblems. Grandpa just gives me this crazy confused look- I say, eh no biggie I'll talk to Luke Monday.

I call Luke Monday ...laugh about it. Check to see if a spoiler is in (platinum) sure is! Awesome!

I have the girlfriend stop by again today (mind you this is all after 4:30 after you've left) and the guy at the parts says, "I've never heard of us selling emblems. Also ma'am the CTS-V isnt supercharged" lol

He finds them, after talking to grandpa (parts manager). When she says she'd also like to pick up the spoiler she is told it's a special order item and aren't stocked. It would take a few days to weeks to get her one.

Now what's really going on in that parts room guys

Luke - I'll try and make it in when YOU are there. I thought you'd get a laugh out of the supercharged thing. No worries though - I'm just glad I live close. If i'd had driven 30 miles in this weather to hear this ....eh

Thanks for all you do guys. Sorry the rest of the crew at L can't be as sharp.