CTS-V Rims and Dunlop WinterSport Tires
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Lindsay Cadillac Discussion, CTS-V Rims and Dunlop WinterSport Tires in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Hey guys... We have a set of V rims that we need to get rid of. We have about $1300.00 ...
    Lindsay Cadillac is offline Alexandria, Va
    Automobile(s): Work on them all...

CTS-V Rims and Dunlop WinterSport Tires

Hey guys... We have a set of V rims that we need to get rid of. We have about $1300.00 tied up in them and are willing to sell them for what we have into them. We'd really like to sell the whole set if possible rather than break them up. They aren't in perfect shape, they do have a couple of very small nicks. One rim has a very small spot of road rash and one rim has a mark that is probably from a tire machine. I've attached pictures showing the marks that are on the rims. Two of the tires have 8/32's and two have 10/32's of tread left. The tires are Dunlop WinterSport run-flats.

Let me know if you are interested...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Lindsay Cadillac is offline Alexandria, Va
    Automobile(s): Work on them all...

Re: CTS-V Rims and Dunlop WinterSport Tires

These are sold... Thanks for looking...

valdeztke Guest

James -

Let me know if you run across another set. I am trying to find a set of stockers to be painted. they dont have to be perfect either.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): All of them

We'll keep an eye out for you...
    Luke Butler
    703-647-8670
    lbutler@lindsaycadillac.com

Tao_Haus is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V (2006)

I have a set of four CTS-V rims in great shape (I think one has very minor curb rash) with run-flats (the Goodyear ones, I think -- can check) but without the pressure monitor sensors (I pulled those to put on the wheels I have on my v). Anyway, if anyone's interested I can take some pics & check the actual tires that are on the rims. Matt ( Mhsimmons@hotmail.com ). I'm in Maryland, not too too far from the Gods at Lindsay.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.