Welcome to Lindsay's new forum....
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Lindsay Cadillac Discussion, Welcome to Lindsay's new forum.... in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; First post... Now Lindsay cadillac has their own sub-forum... Reed...
    ctsvett is offline FAQ is your Friend
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Welcome to Lindsay's new forum....

First post... Now Lindsay cadillac has their own sub-forum...

Reed

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DAVID CATRON is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Welcome to Lindsay's new forum....

Iam Looking For Cost The Cost Of This Black Mesh Grill, Vogue Part # 40801923 This Is For A 2005 Cts. Thanks, And How Can I Order.

Lindsay Cadillac is offline Alexandria, Va
    Automobile(s): Work on them all...

Quote Originally Posted by DAVID CATRON
    Iam Looking For Cost The Cost Of This Black Mesh Grill, Vogue Part # 40801923 This Is For A 2005 Cts. Thanks, And How Can I Order.
    Is this the E&G grille? Vogue doesn't make any grilles, they get all their "trim" pieces from E&G. If it is the E&G grille we can get that to you for $550.00 plus shipping. You might try E-Bay if you are looking for a better price. I think I've seen some E&G vendors selling items there.

Dooman is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1999 Black and Tan STS

Ok, I've seen tons of help for the CTS and V crowd. Is there a chance Lindsay can help us on Group Buy for the other models? There's tons of us who needs shocks, struts, LED lamps, you name it, on our Seville models. (maybe at least the 98-2004 model) Most of us are pretty entusiastic about keeping the cars up to date and running well. I know I need all of the mentioned parts and more.. Any help would be appreciated, there may be some interest..

Absolutely... Send me an e-mail with your vehicle information and what parts you are looking for and I can get with our parts department and see what we can do for you...

ILLMATIK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!

Hi, i was reffered to this page by a member of the CTS forum. I'm looking into purchasing an 04 CTS and would like to obtain any service records i can get. I was told someone named James would be able to help me out with the VIN check. Im not sure if im doing this right but here goes the VIN: 1G6DM577640108671. Thanks!

ophio6 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Hey James --

I just picked up my 06 CTS-V lasst Friday (I would have brought it from Lindsay's, but found it on ebay for a great price). Anyway, I work in Arlington. My car is running fine, no leaks, etc, but I think I should get a full-diagnosis done. It had 6,900 miles on it when I purchased it. If I bring it in one morning next week: 1) can I get it back by 3:00 - 4:00? 2) what services would you recommend (seeing that nothing is wrong - oil is clean, has a sticker on it that says oil change was just done recently)? 3) what day is best?

Also, I just wanted to get to know the guys in the service dept over there, since you will be taking care of my new baby (kinda like a mother trying to find a new babysitter).

Thanks!

D

We can look it over and I can introduce to the technician that does about 99% of the work on V's. Any day but Monday will be fine...

Slywun is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

James,
    Thanks again for the UUC shifter, bushings, and (most recently) low-dust brake pads.

I'm not liking my magnaflow very much and am looking for a header and exhaust package (BB). If you could arrange, I will gladly promote you from ''Hero'' to ''walks on water''.

SW

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.