Christmas List - Part Sourcing?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Lindsay Cadillac Discussion, Christmas List - Part Sourcing? in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; I'm working on a Christmas list to give to my Fam and wondered if you'd be able to confirm availability ...
    Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

Christmas List - Part Sourcing?

I'm working on a Christmas list to give to my Fam and wondered if you'd be able to confirm availability of parts and likely prices. If it'd be easier to email, let me know.

2004 V - Black on Black
    GPS/Radio Buttons - Band, Disc, Audio, Nav, Info, Load, Main, 6 buttons on right side with white dot, seek/scan button - recall seeing $8 a piece, but not certain about the other ones that aren't the Nav buttons.
    GPS Faceplate - coating is chipping/peeling off - can this even be replaced?
    V Emblems - driverside, passenger side, and trunk
    Cadillac Emblem - Grill
    Seat Memory Button - Driver side door panel - the one with the 1 / 2 on it.
    Sunroof Knob
    Trunk Lid Hinges
    Owner's Manual - any way to get one of these still?
    UUC Shifter & Bushings
    Tire Pressure Sensors - all 4

Not certain if you source these products or not:
    CS rear diff bushing
    CS motor mounts
    GForce Axle - Passenger side

Thanks in advance. I've got photos of most everything if needed to confirm specific parts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

Re: Christmas List - Part Sourcing?

Wanted to say thanks to Luke for the help on this. Got with him over email and all is in line. Let's hope I get everything I want

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.