Lindsay Cadillac Discussion, Shifter Bezel in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; So apparently my motor mounts are bad, when i shifted into third the motor and tranny went so far forward ...
- 08-02-10 02:31 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS V
- Join Date
- May 2008
So apparently my motor mounts are bad, when i shifted into third the motor and tranny went so far forward causing me to break my shifter bezel. So now i'm in need of a new one. Can you help?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm