Lindsay Cadillac Discussion, Looking for some parts but also have some ECM issues in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; So i hear your the person to talk to when it comes to locating parts. Im hoping you will be ...
- 07-29-10 08:58 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2004 EXT
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
Looking for some parts but also have some ECM issues
So i hear your the person to talk to when it comes to locating parts. Im hoping you will be able to steer me in the right direction for these parts for my 2003 CTS.
1. CTS sports grill
2. Back Up panel (color matching not the gray plastic)
3. CTS wing spoiler template (top and bottom)
I do not care about the color or if they are used I just want pieces that are in good working order. My car color is that Pearlish White Diamond color which i cant seem to find a technical color for. Maybe you can help there too.
Also I have cleared my ECM codes and drove through a few engine cycles and this is what came back:
1. ONS - B2470C – Daytime Running Lamps Fault
2. ECM – P0496C – EVAP System Flow During Non-Purge
3. EBC – C1287H – Steering Sensor Rate Malfunction
5. IRC – U1151H – Loss of Serial Communication for Class 2 Devices
do you know of anyway to correct some or all these issues? Or what they may mean?
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME OUT!
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece