Lindsay Cadillac Discussion, Ignition switch, 99 STS in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Hey, it appears that I need an ignition switch for my STS. I am having similar problems to what others ...
- 09-20-09 04:59 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2005 STS 2009 CTS
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
Ignition switch, 99 STS
Hey, it appears that I need an ignition switch for my STS. I am having similar problems to what others have had on here with their cars loosing power at inoportune times. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I found what I thought was the right item on ebay, but I would rather support the site as possible. BTW, I have a thread on the seville/eldorado forum called "dark dash,cranks,no start" about my issues.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- K-Seal - Coolant Leak Repair
Coolant Leak Repair - Permanent; 8 Oz.More on K-Seal - Coolant Leak Repair
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 40 Gallons; 16 Oz.
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Blackberry Clove; 3 Pak