i need CTS and SRX) parts...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Lindsay Cadillac Discussion, i need CTS and SRX) parts... in Vendors; i would like to order some parts....i'm from Montreal(Canada)...but i do have an address in upstate NY... i would need... ...
    ericsalvas is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

i need CTS and SRX) parts...

i would like to order some parts....i'm from Montreal(Canada)...but i do have an address in upstate NY...

i would need...

1x #25716142 (CTS rubber piece under front air-dam)
    2x #25765149 (is this a Cadillac CTS front grille emblem?)
    4x #15125473 (those are retaining nut for the TPM sensors)...i assume there is 1 per package...

lastly...i'm searching for some SRX 2004 dash parts...i bought a NAV radio for my 2004 SRX Bose 6cd equiped Cadillac...my actual Dash(radio trim) is all black...BUT...the radio i bought is trimmed with woodgrain side....i found the GM part#15856035(radio BEZEL)...is that part also wood grain type?...or is it possible to obtain in ALL black trim?...to fit my actual instrument panel?....or is there a different part# that would be the ALL black radio BEZEL?...if not...i would need to upgrade my dash with woodgrain type instrument...such as #25772306 (i think that is the front air duct that would fit the Nav Radio woodgrain color)...AND #25758549...this would be the ashtray and AC ctrl CONTOURS...i think this is also the woodgrain color ones....COULD you confirm ALL of the above

Eric Salvas
    514-794-1667

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JRC
    JRC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac SRX 2005

Re: i need CTS and SRX) parts...

tape sand and paint

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.