Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What Do You Guys Sell?

  1. #1
    rblimas's Avatar
    rblimas is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sunny San Diego
    Age
    10
    Posts
    3,201

    What Do You Guys Sell?

    i got 2 questions

    question 1 - what do you guys sell?

    question 2 - "RobertCTS" said that you guys sale the euro bezel...how much shipped to 92115, and is it the full bezel or just the lights, and dose the break light on the bezel work?



    Thanks


  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Lindsay Cadillac is offline Alexandria, Va
    Automobile(s): Work on them all...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,213

    Re: What Do You Guys Sell?

    Quote Originally Posted by rblimas View Post
    i got 2 questions

    question 1 - what do you guys sell?
    We stock or can get any GM part for any GM vehicle... We carry a few aftermarket items, like the UUC shifter for the CTS-V.
    Quote Originally Posted by rblimas View Post
    question 2 - "RobertCTS" said that you guys sale the euro bezel...how much shipped to 92115, and is it the full bezel or just the lights, and dose the break light on the bezel work?
    Thanks
    The european version of the rear bezel comes painted from GM, I need to know the color of your car to give you a price. They are all different prices, based on color.

    The additional red lights would need to be connected to a circuit in your car in order to be functional.

  4. #3
    rblimas's Avatar
    rblimas is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sunny San Diego
    Age
    10
    Posts
    3,201

    Re: What Do You Guys Sell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay Cadillac View Post
    The european version of the rear bezel comes painted from GM, I need to know the color of your car to give you a price. They are all different prices, based on color.
    Black Raven.

  5. #4
    Lindsay Cadillac is offline Alexandria, Va
    Automobile(s): Work on them all...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,213

    Re: What Do You Guys Sell?

    Euro bezel in Black - 89025095 - $341.85

    Shipping is going to run about $17.00

  6. #5
    RunningOnEMT's Avatar
    RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lansdowne, VA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    8,439

    Re: What Do You Guys Sell?

    man i was going to come in here and be a huge wiseass and say "i would assume they sell cadillacs.... but its serious business in here



  7. #6
    CanadianTS's Avatar
    CanadianTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac CTS, Other: 2005 GMC Crew Cab Dually
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ajax, Ontario
    Age
    40
    Posts
    464

    Re: What Do You Guys Sell?

    Quote Originally Posted by IgotmeaV View Post
    man i was going to come in here and be a huge wiseass and say "i would assume they sell cadillacs.... but its serious business in here


    I was going to do the same thing....but you are right...they are working deals in here. I like the Bezel but man....I'm going to put it on the same list as the Spectre front chin spoiler.....the list that says they are too much money for what they are lol.

  8. #7
    Lindsay Cadillac is offline Alexandria, Va
    Automobile(s): Work on them all...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,213

    Re: What Do You Guys Sell?

    Quote Originally Posted by IgotmeaV View Post
    man i was going to come in here and be a huge wiseass and say "i would assume they sell cadillacs.... but its serious business in here


    I would expect no less of you...

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianTS View Post
    I was going to do the same thing....but you are right...they are working deals in here. I like the Bezel but man....I'm going to put it on the same list as the Spectre front chin spoiler.....the list that says they are too much money for what they are lol.
    Yeah, the black one is a little pricey... Some of the other colors are cheaper...


Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum