What kind of ISC motor should i get? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, What kind of ISC motor should i get? in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; Hey Cad Tech I just bought a new isc motor for my Caddy and I understand the process of how ...
    pimpdaddycaddy91 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: What kind of ISC motor should i get?

Hey Cad Tech
    I just bought a new isc motor for my Caddy and I understand the process of how to do all these adjustments but my problem is that my diagnostics display does not work right.

When I go into diagnostics it will run through all the codes but when I try to use hi or low buttons to go through the pcm data's it just reads 888 for all of them. It did not used to do this it used to work normally and show me the data. Do you know how to fix this problem? Is it the fuel data center need to be replace or is it pcm need to be reaplaced?

I bought the isc cause my Caddy started to race and now when I start it it goes full throttle and I shut it off and isc will go to cliking for about 10secs and then stop. Am I right to change isc?

HUF
    HUF is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FWB 100,*** miles CURRENT. 1991 Seville 175,000 SOLD

BTW, your stuck EGR valve has nothing to do with high idle.

CadillacDonn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '92 coupe deville

How do u set the idle speed? i have the same problem.

CadillacDonn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '92 coupe deville

Ok I understand how to set the minumum air/idle using the diagnostics. where do i set tps does that mean 1.3 degrees on the diagnostic readout for the tps. and also how do i set the max throttle using the info from the computer i want it to be perfect.

pimpdaddycaddy91 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

ok I got it running good with my new isc and by doing tps and isc adjustments by ear and feel/trail and error. adjust start and drive, adjust start and drive....... but does anyone know how to fix a the diagnostics display to read right since mine just reads 888 for all the datas. My fuel data works fine and climate control works fine and trouble codes work fine, just my data for reading all the adjustments read 888. Its killing me because i love that feature so that i can fine tune everthing and now it doesnt work?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.