1991 Seville pics and questions
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, 1991 Seville pics and questions in Cadillac Engine Discussion; For the questions first, I need a front air dam. (you'll see when you look at the pics) Please let ...
    LacSeville is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

1991 Seville pics and questions

For the questions first, I need a front air dam. (you'll see when you look at the pics) Please let me know where to get one!

I put my Lac on cardomain.com a while back. It's got 17s, pipes, tint, sytem, etc. Here's the link. Go check it out!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/446455

Let me know what you think. If you are registered with cardomain.com, please leave me feedback on my page! Apparently my car sucks?? Oh well, I built it for me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: 1991 Seville pics and questions

oh yeah, I also need a keyless entry remote. I had it once, but the remote broke, so I threw it away w/o getting the numbers off the back. What numbers do I need to look. How do I know if it's the right remote? There are lots of them on ebay for my car... cheap.

ChiMick is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Hey Sir- thanks for sharing the pics of your ride.

My GF was not that pleased when I got my Deville either, but she is warming up to it. She likes little sports cars so I can understand where she's coming from.

As for what other people think of your car- your opinion is the most important. I figure I can't please everyone, so I am starting with trying to please myself!

Not sure where to get that air dam- if I run across one in my travels I will shoot you and e-mail.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

4.9 liters of fury is offline Cadillac Owners Member

why do you want an air dam?

i just took mine off of my deville today, it is ugly.

I'm not taking about the little black piece. Your DeVille doesn't have this piece. It's a body piece (same color as the car) that drops the nose down about 6 inches. It houses the fog light holes and stuff. Cadillac dealership doesn't have a listing for it, but if i could find one off a junker, i could get it painted!

8. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.