1991 Seville pics and questions
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, 1991 Seville pics and questions in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; For the questions first, I need a front air dam. (you'll see when you look at the pics) Please let ...
    LacSeville is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

1991 Seville pics and questions

For the questions first, I need a front air dam. (you'll see when you look at the pics) Please let me know where to get one!

I put my Lac on cardomain.com a while back. It's got 17s, pipes, tint, sytem, etc. Here's the link. Go check it out!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/446455

Let me know what you think. If you are registered with cardomain.com, please leave me feedback on my page! Apparently my car sucks?? Oh well, I built it for me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: 1991 Seville pics and questions

oh yeah, I also need a keyless entry remote. I had it once, but the remote broke, so I threw it away w/o getting the numbers off the back. What numbers do I need to look. How do I know if it's the right remote? There are lots of them on ebay for my car... cheap.

ChiMick is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Hey Sir- thanks for sharing the pics of your ride.

My GF was not that pleased when I got my Deville either, but she is warming up to it. She likes little sports cars so I can understand where she's coming from.

As for what other people think of your car- your opinion is the most important. I figure I can't please everyone, so I am starting with trying to please myself!

Not sure where to get that air dam- if I run across one in my travels I will shoot you and e-mail.

4.9 liters of fury is offline Cadillac Owners Member

why do you want an air dam?

i just took mine off of my deville today, it is ugly.

I'm not taking about the little black piece. Your DeVille doesn't have this piece. It's a body piece (same color as the car) that drops the nose down about 6 inches. It houses the fog light holes and stuff. Cadillac dealership doesn't have a listing for it, but if i could find one off a junker, i could get it painted!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.