HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, 4.9 EGR Removal??? in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Originally Posted by 91TexasSeville Just for the benefit of others reading this thread....4.9L 1992 Eldorado Normally the EGR will not ...
- 09-26-11 09:52 PM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1991 eldorado
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- 09-28-11 11:36 AM #17
Re: 4.9 EGR Removal???
It will be easier to remove the throttle body first, otherwise you need special wrenches to get to the 2 bolts from underneath. When you get the Throttle body and EGR valve off, it's also easier to clean the intake manifold tubes.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive