HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, 4.9 EGR Removal??? in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Originally Posted by 91TexasSeville Just for the benefit of others reading this thread....4.9L 1992 Eldorado Normally the EGR will not ...
- 09-26-11 09:52 PM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1991 eldorado
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- 09-28-11 11:36 AM #17
Re: 4.9 EGR Removal???
It will be easier to remove the throttle body first, otherwise you need special wrenches to get to the 2 bolts from underneath. When you get the Throttle body and EGR valve off, it's also easier to clean the intake manifold tubes.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"