HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, Stuck with a HT4100? I have the solution! in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Originally Posted by peteski If Bbob was reading this thread, I'm sure he would have a good story about why ...
- 05-30-05 01:03 AM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
Re: Stuck with a HT4100? I have the solution!Originally Posted by peteski
with gm engineers secretly
owning "bars leaks"...
what a retirement plan...
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm