HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, RPM vs. highway speed ? in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Need some input please. 1994 Deville 4.9 Turning 2700 RPM's at 75 MPH This disturbs me greatly. If you have ...
- 08-23-13 10:23 AM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1994 SLS x 2 ---- 1993 Eldorado Sport ----- 1994 Deville 4.9
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Sunbright, TN
RPM vs. highway speed ?
Need some input please.
1994 Deville 4.9
Turning 2700 RPM's at 75 MPH
This disturbs me greatly.
If you have a 4.9 what are you reading on the interstate?
- 08-23-13 01:00 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1999 STS registered as new May 01
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Devon, England. UK
Re: RPM vs. highway speed ?
I dont know, but did you think you should be doing about 81 mph? at 2700
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H11B SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- O'Reilly Chemicals - Synthetic DOT 3 Brake Fluid
Synthetic DOT 3 Brake Fluid - Heavy Duty High Temp Formula; For ABS Disc & Drum Brakes; 1 Quart
- Purple Power - Hand Cleaner
Hand Cleaner - Fresh Cherry Scent; 64 oz.; Professional Strength; Non-Toxic; Use with or Without WaterMore on Purple Power - Hand Cleaner