HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, RPM vs. highway speed ? in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Need some input please. 1994 Deville 4.9 Turning 2700 RPM's at 75 MPH This disturbs me greatly. If you have ...
- 08-23-13 09:23 AM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1994 SLS x 2 ---- 1993 Eldorado Sport ----- 1994 Deville 4.9
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Sunbright, TN
RPM vs. highway speed ?
Need some input please.
1994 Deville 4.9
Turning 2700 RPM's at 75 MPH
This disturbs me greatly.
If you have a 4.9 what are you reading on the interstate?
- 08-23-13 12:00 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1999 STS registered as new May 01
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Devon, England. UK
Re: RPM vs. highway speed ?
I dont know, but did you think you should be doing about 81 mph? at 2700
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit