HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, 4.9L Intake manifold gasket install. Any tips? in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Hi, Just recently picked up a real clean 95 Deville with about 110k on it. Intake manifold had a pretty ...
- 09-18-12 07:19 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): My 95 Deville, parents' 90 Fltwd Brougham. Many more!
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
4.9L Intake manifold gasket install. Any tips?
Just recently picked up a real clean 95 Deville with about 110k on it. Intake manifold had a pretty bad oil leak.
I've taken it all aparts...appears it has been changed before, judging by the fel-pro gaskets and bright blue valve cover gaskets.
Anybody have any tips on the installation of this manifold?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set