HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, Can soneone give me a part number? in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Trying to find the part number for cruise-control vacuum release valve at the brake pedal. It isn't in the SM ...
- 03-01-12 06:19 PM #1
Can soneone give me a part number?
Trying to find the part number for cruise-control vacuum release valve at the brake pedal. It isn't in the SM and trying to describe the part to aftermarket parts people is maddening...
Thanks if you know the number
- 03-03-12 04:19 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- roberts creek b.c. canada
Re: Can soneone give me a part number?
- 03-05-12 08:39 AM #3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50