HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, 4.9 pulled head bolt threads in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Is there anyone in the Orlando Florida area that can help me fix my block? The time sert kit is ...
- 01-06-12 08:13 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): none
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
4.9 pulled head bolt threads
Is there anyone in the Orlando Florida area that can help me fix my block? The time sert kit is very pricey. I was looking for a machine shop to help but no luck yet. If there is anyone out here who can help I would appreciate it alot.
- 01-07-12 06:54 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): Cadillac 78 Seville, 78 Coupe de Ville, 92 Sedan de Ville
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Re: 4.9 pulled head bolt threads
I think it would be easier and no more expensive to replace the engine with a used one.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle