HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, Help with '91 ETC codes. in Cadillac Engine Discussion; It gives me codes E26 History (The SES light flickers between 2500-3300 rpms) E48 Current which was the cam sensor, ...
- 04-05-10 04:55 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 91 ETC, 91 STS, 98 Eldo Convertable, '93 Seville
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- DHS/Palm Springs, CA
Help with '91 ETC codes.
It gives me codes
E26 History (The SES light flickers between 2500-3300 rpms)
E48 Current which was the cam sensor, replaced it once and in about a week the code came back.
- 04-05-10 11:15 PM #2
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50