HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, 84 Seville 4.1L with "Random Toyota Acceleration" issue in Cadillac Engine Discussion; For what it may be worth, the cruise quit on my '85 FWD last year, and I cleaned all the ...
- 03-26-10 11:54 PM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '85 Fleetwood FWD
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
Re: 84 Seville 4.1L with "Random Toyota Acceleration" issue
For what it may be worth, the cruise quit on my '85 FWD last year, and I cleaned all the connector contacts on the under-hood parts of it, and it came back to life. I also swapped the relays around before doing the cleaning, and it didn't help.
Maybe yours can be made to work if you try that.
Gotta love the title of this thread !!
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container