4.9 Pictures and sound clip!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, 4.9 Pictures and sound clip! in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; Some 4.9 media for you lovers of the uncomplicated, reliable, strong, 4.X series engines. This is my 171,000 mile 1995 ...
    drewsdeville is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2011 Crown Vic LX

4.9 Pictures and sound clip!

Some 4.9 media for you lovers of the uncomplicated, reliable, strong, 4.X series engines. This is my 171,000 mile 1995 4.9

These are the first pictures of the "modified" valve cover that I did last year. I had the infamous paint peeling from the valve cover, so I used a sanding block and wetsanded the valve cover to this finish. I painted the red lettering as well, but some parts did not stick well and as you can see, peeled in spots.

Untitled.wma - 0.87MB

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

drewsdeville is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2011 Crown Vic LX

Re: 4.9 Pictures and sound clip!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUUJVU9o49w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUUJVU9o49w[/ame]

I also added a youtube video.

HUF
    HUF is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FWB 100,*** miles CURRENT. 1991 Seville 175,000 SOLD

NICE! Thank you.

gdwriter is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty)

That's a very clean DeVille. I shot something similar of Cruella, my '91 DeVille a couple of years ago:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHIjVTdotI"]YouTube - 91 Cadillac Sedan de Ville Tour[/ame]

She's got 257,400 miles on her now. The '01 Seville is my daily driver, but I'll be driving Cruella for the next couple of days while the Seville gets a repainted bumper. My niece will be getting Cruella in a couple of months.

hcaddy95 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1995,Cadillac Deville,HT 4900

Drewsdeville how did you get that coolant temp message in your ipc on your deville. and do you know how to comand any other messages to show up in your ipc.

hcaddy95 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1995,Cadillac Deville,HT 4900

Never mind, i found "Kdirk's" write up on it and got em all.. haaha lovin all the new DIC"s

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.