HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, wont start cold in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Hello, Im new here but I need help badly. When it drops below 37 degrees out side my baby wont ...
- 03-03-08 09:14 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 97 deville D'
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Indiana, W. of Indy
wont start cold
Hello, Im new here but I need help badly. When it drops below 37 degrees out side my baby wont start. My mech has tried but sadly he cant find the problem. I have a 97 northstar, 275hp.
Thank you much.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Pilot Automotive - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
- Mechanix Wear - Wind Resistant Winter Glove
Wind Resistant Winter Glove - Wind Resistnt; X-Large
- Mechanix Wear - Winter Impact Glove
Winter Impact Glove - Winter Impact Glove Large