Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Need Tps Help

snydly402 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1990 sedan deville

Need Tps Help

just the other day i cleaned my throttle body and ever since its been idling high, i read my chilton on the learn TPS and the ISC actuator. the book doesnt help. i cant get to a "isc actuator" on the onborad diagnostcs (obd). when i go to it the E codes come up, then i push hi or lo then it goes to "P.0.1." to "P.2.5." which look like parameters for different things which i dont know. so could someone help me with the high idleand the ISC actuator with the and let me know that the P codes are and mean. thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

HUF is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FWB 118,*** miles

Re: Need Tps Help

Quote Originally Posted by snydly402 View Post
    just the other day i cleaned my throttle body and ever since its been idling high, i read my chilton on the learn TPS and the ISC actuator. the book doesnt help. i cant get to a "isc actuator" on the onborad diagnostcs (obd). when i go to it the E codes come up, then i push hi or lo then it goes to "P.0.1." to "P.2.5." which look like parameters for different things which i dont know. so could someone help me with the high idleand the ISC actuator with the and let me know that the P codes are and mean. thank you
    Disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes to reset computer. The latter thinks your throttle is still dirty.