HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, ac problems in Cadillac Engine Discussion; 94 cadi deville 4.9 here. Question have a issue with ac. The problem is that the ac compressor fuse keeps ...
- 06-18-07 04:49 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 94 sedan deville
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
- washington dc
94 cadi deville 4.9 here. Question have a issue with ac.
The problem is that the ac compressor fuse keeps blowing out when i change fuses and just want to know what the hell is the problem can anyone help!!!???
- 06-18-07 07:02 PM #2
Re: ac problems
You have a short circuit. has to be visually checked for rubbed thru wiring, shorted compressor clutch, seized compressor, pinched wire.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Stoner Invisible Glass - Premium Windshield Cleaner
Premium Windshield Cleaner - With Rain Repellent; 22 Oz. Trigger Spray
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9005 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Relax; 3 Pak