HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, Speed Limiter in Cadillac Engine Discussion; For the first time since i got my car i was able to take it on a road trip this ...
- 06-11-07 06:32 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
For the first time since i got my car i was able to take it on a road trip this past weekend. Got it up to 170km/h (105mph), but couldn't go faster. I assume that is where the speed limiter is. I'm going to check tomight to see what speed rating my tires are.
How does the limiter work? Does it cut the fuel pump, injectors or ignition?
1992 Fleetwood 60Special
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric