HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, Speed Limiter in Cadillac Engine Discussion; For the first time since i got my car i was able to take it on a road trip this ...
- 06-11-07 07:32 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
For the first time since i got my car i was able to take it on a road trip this past weekend. Got it up to 170km/h (105mph), but couldn't go faster. I assume that is where the speed limiter is. I'm going to check tomight to see what speed rating my tires are.
How does the limiter work? Does it cut the fuel pump, injectors or ignition?
1992 Fleetwood 60Special
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- UltraSteel - Automotive Basic Repair Tool Set
Automotive Basic Repair Tool Set - 59 Piece
- Schumacher Electric - Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter
Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter - 50 Amp Engine Starter; 10/2 Amp; Fully Automatic; 2 LED Indicator Lights; Rugged Durable Metal Case; Top Mounted Carrying Handle
- BlueDevil Products - Radiator Flush
Radiator Flush - 32 Oz.