z max
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, z max in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; i have a friend who has been bragging about how good z max is for the last year. he hasnt ...
    chuckdobbins is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 97 deville

z max

i have a friend who has been bragging about how good z max is for the last year. he hasnt been able to find it anywhere for a while, but finally did and has been begging me to try it out on my caddy. its a 90, 4.5L with 145k

im sure you all know what it is, but if you dont im pretty sure its an engine treatment, much like slick 50 and whatnot...but just much more expensive.

anyways, can anybody else testify to the results, or lack of results to using the z max treatment.

thanks guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

Re: z max

Zmax is garbage. Useless snake oil. The same guy that owns Charlotte Motor Speedway...er..ah...Lowes Motor Speedway....started the Zmax additive line to cash in on the marketing success of Slick50, Prolong, etc....all the other snake oils out there. It is just another way to relocate your money to his pocket. Forget it.

If your friend thinks that it works then he is suffering from the placebo effect....and/or he is too embarassed to acknowlege that it doesn't do anything after spending all that money on it...and is trying to get you to bite....misery loves company...LOL.

Face it, if Zmax and the others were that special and really worked the oil companies would have had the stuff in engine oil long ago. It is useless.

Tornado inerts in the air duct do not work either...LOL.

chuckdobbins is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 97 deville

well that just about says it all. thanks a bunch, i appreciate it.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

and your friend cant find it anywhere because it has been recalled after the government filed a massive suite against the company because engines were exploding, its basically alcohol and oil

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.