HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, Another Isc Question? in Cadillac Engine Discussion; When setting/installing the ISC do i plug it back in before or after making the isc bolt adjustment?...
- 04-17-07 09:17 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): '92 coupe deville
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
Another Isc Question?
When setting/installing the ISC do i plug it back in before or after making the isc bolt adjustment?
- 04-17-07 11:50 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 76 Eldo (54k), 76 Eldo (52k), 78 Eldo (9k), 85 Deville (43k)
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
Re: Another Isc Question?
You make the screw adjustment with it fully retracted and unplugged. Plug it back in to restore normal operation.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50