HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 Discussion, 4.9 Squeaking at Idle in Cadillac Engine Discussion; My 93 Deville has 95k on it. Whenever I am idling I hear a intermitent, continuous squeak. Its not the ...
- 04-02-07 10:13 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 93' Deville
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
- Pontiac, Michigan
4.9 Squeaking at Idle
My 93 Deville has 95k on it. Whenever I am idling I hear a intermitent, continuous squeak. Its not the belt because I have changed it and it has no rips,tears, or stress cracks. Any ideas?
- 04-03-07 07:28 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 76 Eldo (54k), 76 Eldo (52k), 78 Eldo (9k), 85 Deville (43k)
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
Re: 4.9 Squeaking at Idle
Probably the belt tensioner.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Kraco - Cargo/Trunk Organizer
Cargo/Trunk Organizer - Kraco Dual Compartment Cargo/Trunk OrganizerMore on Kraco - Cargo/Trunk Organizer
- Meguiar's - Ultimate Quik Wax
Ultimate Quik Wax - 15.2 Oz.More on Meguiar's - Ultimate Quik Wax
- Wolo - Sirius 2(TM) Halogen Mini Bar Light
Sirius 2(TM) Halogen Mini Bar Light - Amber Lens; Magnetic Mount; 12 Volt, 6.5 Amps