Trouble trying to read a thread
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Help Desk - Site News and Site Problems ONLY Discussion, Trouble trying to read a thread in Registration Problems/Site Related Issues; Sorry about this post, because it is probably in the wrong place, but.......... There is a thread in this discussion ...
    Bigbird_55 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1984 Eldorado

Trouble trying to read a thread

Sorry about this post, because it is probably in the wrong place, but.......... There is a thread in this discussion called Heating/AC vents started by "Sturman" (I think). For some reason I cannot get to page 2. I click on page 2 or next and it keeps coming back to page 1. Obviously, the important part is on page 2. Any advice on how to fix this? Thanks, Bigbird_55

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Heater/ AC vent problems

Get into your profile, go to settings and change the thread display to allow 40 threads/page. You might also consider changing the thread display order to "newest first" so new replies are always the first to be seen.

I merged your question into the original thread ...................

Ranger is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Re: Trouble trying to read a thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird_55 View Post
    Sorry about this post, because it is probably in the wrong place, but.......... There is a thread in this discussion called Heating/AC vents started by "Sturman" (I think). For some reason I cannot get to page 2. I click on page 2 or next and it keeps coming back to page 1. Obviously, the important part is on page 2. Any advice on how to fix this? Thanks, Bigbird_55
    I had that same problem the other day with one thread. Finally gave up. Next day I could get to page 2.

Bigbird_55 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1984 Eldorado

Re: Heater/ AC vent problems

Still can't get to page 2. I see this was moved to the heater/ac vent thread so I can't read what was said. Every time I click on page 2 or next, it stays on page 1. Is there anyway to re-post the missing page? If you answer to this thread I will not be able to read it. Hummmm....??? Any way to help?

Ranger is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Re: Trouble trying to read a thread

Moved from Seville/Eldorado to Site News, Feedback, Questions and Suggestions. Hopefully you will be able to read the responses and communicate here.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.