Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
7K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Redline 
#1 ·
Hiya, (This is going to be quite long but for some of you this is your first GB so I am going to explain it all very thoroughly)
I am very happy to announce and excellant Group Buy with Ultimate Pedals on their really cool line of produts for the CTS-V.

Basically you can buy any product for the cts-v and ultimatepedals has agreed to give a whopping 35% off. These pedals are high quality and guarenteed.....Other forum members really enjoy the product.

Now down to the nitty gritty. Having the V emblem engraved is an extra $10...Having the Cadillac Emblem is an extra $15. They can also engrave initials or custom emblems etc etc. The pedals will have the 35% discount, all engraving will not.

The engravings should look like the images attached (Remember this is a mock up not the real product) NO COLOR IN THE ENGRAVING, it is just an engraving

The group buy is active of now, and the last day for ordering is January 15th (I know this is late but I try to give everyone two pay days in order to get in on it....also if someone owes you a christmas present its a great oppurtunity for them to get in on it)

The items will be shipped January 20th-21st. (All pieces have to be custom made and depending on how many orders it may be the 21st but we are shooting for the 20th.)

Shipping charges will be their normal prices......

So now that all that stuff is done, How do I get my Discount?

Preferably, if you have a pretty straight forward order, please use their website. Their V Line can be ordered here
Specify your vehicle, the Cadillacowners group buy, as well as any engraving options during the checkout process when you are asked to indicate year, make, and model.

If you don't mention the Cadillacowners group buy you'll get your pedals quickly, but not discounted.

Also, with the website you wont see the discount automatically, and you will get a confirmation email pretty quickly. That email will not have the discount applied to it, DONT FREAK OUT....You are not charged until the items are shipped, and the set up of the system cannot compute a discount, it has to be manually accounted for. So when the items are ready to be shipped, you will get a second email. This email should have the proper discounted price, at this point you card will be charged the discounted price.

You can also call them, please try to use their website unless you really hate internet shopping or you have a custom order or a bunch of questions, it takes up a lot of manpower to answer questions by phone, and even the most straightforward order can take 5-10 minutes over the telephone, and that is time people could be using for a better purpose.

I should point out ultimatepedals.com is not a GM product, but hey neither is cadillacforums, so its all good.

Just Click here to order

Sorry for the very lengthy instructions, but I hate when there is not enough info.
Also PLEASE POST WHEN YOU HAVE MADE AN ORDER, AND JUST SAY HOW MANY PIECES YOU ORDERED (1, 4, ETC ETC) I KEEP TRACK OF ALL OF THAT INFO ESPECIALLY TO ORGANIZE FUTURE GB's

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
So if I'm figuring this right........

All pedals frosted anti-slip with V logo engraving

Gas = $53 -35% = $34.45 + $10 V emblem engrave = $44.45 net

Brake & Clutch = $69 - 35% = $44.85 + $10 V emblem engrave = $54.85 net

Parking Brake = $25 - 35% = $16.25 + $10 V emblem engrave = $26.25 net

Total = $146.19 with shipping.

GREAT UPGRADE!!!! I'm in!!! Ordered tonight!! :thumbsup:

#9 ·
Just placed my order for 4 pedals + the footrest

Thanks Build....

#10 · (Edited)
Just purchased a set. This is exactly what I posted in my 'notes' section:

Cadillacowners group buy (35% discount on pedals). 2005, Cadillac, CTS-V. Engrave V logo on all pedals + foot rest (should be 5 in total).

1 x Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Parking Brake Pedal Finish: Frosted Anti-Slip ($25.00 * .65) + $10.00 (Engraved V Logo) = $26.25
1 x Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Gas Pedal Finish: Frosted Anti-Slip ($53.00 * .65) + $10.00 (Engraved V Logo) = $44.45
1 x Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Driver Footrest Flanged Finish: Frosted Anti-Slip ($74.00 * .65) + $10.00 (Engraved V Logo) = $58.10
1 x Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Brake Clutch Pedals Finish: Frosted Anti-Slip ($69.00 * .65) + $10.00 * 2(Engraved V Logo) = $64.85

United Parcel Service (1 x 2.09lbs) (Ground) $10.94

Expected Total: $204.59

Thanks for all your effort,

Chris

#14 ·
I can't stand the wait. January 20th!? I can't take it. :banghead:

#16 ·
So there is no brake pedal for my non-V CST? Seems like it would look strange to get the gas, parking brake, and foot rest and not the brake.

I am worried about decreasing the distance between the gas and the brake. Don't want to do one of those old man things and hit the gas when I want the brake!! :bonkers:

#19 ·
Just placed my order.

1 xCadillac CTS/CTS-V Parking Brake Pedal
- Finish: Frosted Anti-Slip $25.00
1 xCadillac CTS/CTS-V Gas Pedal Heel Toe Extension Left Side
- Finish: Frosted Anti-Slip $68.00
1 xCadillac CTS/CTS-V Brake & Clutch Pedals
- Finish: Frosted Anti-Slip $69.00

Thanks for organizing this!

... and thanks to Ultimate Pedals!

#20 ·
Under the wire 1/15/05...

1 x Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Driver Footrest Flanged (881) = $74.00
Finish Frosted Anti-Slip
1 x Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Parking Brake Pedal (885) = $25.00
Finish Frosted Anti-Slip
1 x Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Gas Pedal (882) = $53.00
Finish Frosted Anti-Slip
1 x Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Brake & Clutch Pedals (879) = $69.00
Finish Frosted Anti-Slip

"V" logo only on the gas pedal.

Thanks for the great effort!

#22 ·
Any word from Ultimate Pedals on shipping? Just curious, impatient, ardent, excited, etc.

#23 ·
Hey guys, very apologetically it was explained to me that they are a few days behind because of the large amount of purchases and custom engraving....he hopes to have them shipped by wed. I know this is a few days later then we planned, and I know everyone is really excited, but dont forget these are custom pieces that you really cant find elsewhere....so keep patient, I am really sorry that they need the few extra days, and they are very sorry about being behind. As of now all the gas pedals are entirely done, and they are pretty close to finishing up the other pieces.

You guys are gonna love these pieces or your money back afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.