Another Feeler! BG 44K!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Group Purchases & Member Discounts Discussion, Another Feeler! BG 44K! in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; This stuff is great! Everyone whos tried it recommends it, It retails for about 20 bucks. Maybe a group buy ...
    BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Another Feeler! BG 44K!

This stuff is great! Everyone whos tried it recommends it, It retails for about 20 bucks. Maybe a group buy for like 12-13 plus shipping?

Please post feedback whether u want to do this group buy or not!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the Sandman is offline ...Reloaded
    Automobile(s): '05 XLR
    Not knowing what this was offhand, I used Google and found:

BG 44K - Total Deposit Control Fuel Additive -
    BG 44K quickly and effectively cleans the entire fuel system, including injectors, intake valves, ports and combustion chamber. Because it provides efficient removal of upper engine deposits, BG 44K reduces problems caused by deposit build-up such as engine surge, stalling, stumble, hesitation and power loss. It is an excellent aid in tuning an engine since BG 44K quickly restores engine performance and improves driveability. BG 44K added to diesel fuel will provide quick clean-up of coked fuel injectors. It is compatible with all fuel system materials and common fuel additives. Contains no alcohol.
    DIRECTIONS: Add one 11 oz. can BG 44K to fuel tank at fill-up

Does anyone know anything about this product?

Re: Another Feeler! BG 44K!

I dont know why it works but it does and all the mechanics i know who have used it swear by it, ur supposed to use it every 7500 miles or so.....i could feel the results on both my vw and the cts

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

YES YES YES

I have a can, and as soon as I replace the fuel filter, im going to use it..... I have heard nothing but improvements in gas mileage and performance when using it..... Use it with a half tank of gas, and run till almost empty......

Apparently, EVERY other injector cleaner is just a watered down version of BG44k! So this is the real stuff, albeit much more expensive, but at least it works!!!

Elwesso u need to use it with a full tank of gas, according to the directions and the guys at where i bought it.....but ur in for a group buy?

Mad'lac is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe

Damn!!! Y'all found out my secret weapon!!! I known about this stuff for a few years now (since 1994 to be exact) I buy it by the case from my buddy at the Acura dealership. Gets me a damn good price too. I'd tell ya how much but then I'd hafta kill ya. I still got 1 full case left I use it on both my Ford and my Durango. Good stuff though. And Wes....you use this stuff with a full tank.

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

Like the saying goes..... If some is good, more must be better!!!

At Nico they say to use it with a half tank and it works much better.......

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.