Top PSI HID Kits!! DDM Slim Ballasts!! $150 shipped!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Group Purchases & Member Discounts Discussion, Top PSI HID Kits!! DDM Slim Ballasts!! $150 shipped! in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Hello Cadillac Owners! Round 3 of these HID kits and they've all gone strong! The special will, yet again, be ...
    Top PSI Performance is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None now

Top PSI HID Kits!! DDM Slim Ballasts!! $150 shipped!

Hello Cadillac Owners!

Round 3 of these HID kits and they've all gone strong!

The special will, yet again, be on our DDM Advanced Kits. They feature ultra-slim ballasts and complete plug-and-play functionality.

The DDM HID conversion kit is the perfect kit for people that want the advantages that HID can offer but want the smallest ballasts available. This kit offers great performance, easy install, advanced circuitry and takes little space under the hood. And yes, a Lifetime warranty is available (select option below).

These are Japanese assembled using Japanese and German components unlike the generic standard sized Chinese ballasts floating around that a lot of sellers try to pass off as high quality. These ballasts are fully DIGITAL and do not use an additional harness for installation. This is due to the fact that the igniter mechanism inside the ballast draws 60% of the current draw at startup than other ballasts that come w/ harnesses use.

Why are these better than the competition's kits?

- Our kits do not require a harness to work with any car since they have fully integrated igniters that draw 60% of the current that other kits draw. This is because ours are the most advanced kits you can buy on the market today.
    - Our kits are Japanese designed and assembled using only the highest quality Japanese and German parts to ensure longevity and total functionality with all applications.
    - These are THE SLIMMEST ballasts that you can find anywhere! The are so easy to mount and can fit anywhere (wheel well since they are completely waterproof, engine bay, on or under your headlights, etc).
    - Our warranties, whether you choose the standard 1yr or the lifetime warranty, all carry a no-hassle guarantee. Simply call or email us and we will send you a new kit with a pre-paid return label inside the box so you can send us back your old kit with no hassle, price, or inconvenience to yourself.
    - We ship FedEx to the US and USPS International Priority Service to Canada. You will receive a tracking number via email within 24 hours after placing your order.

Noteworthy Features:

- Smallest ballasts available for the easiest placement possible under the hood.
    - Completely Plug and Play: Connect the included harness from the battery to the ballasts, plug your headlight connectors into the ballasts and insert the bulbs into your headlights!
    - 1 year warranty (Lifetime warranty option available)
    - Fits into existing headlights or foglights
    - All hardware and installation instructions included

Kit Includes:

- 2 Xenon-Charged Bulbs
    - 2 HID Ballasts
    - 2 Wiring Harnesses & Connectors
    - 1 Harness to get power from your car's battery (optional)
    - Heavy Duty Double-Sided tape for easy mounting of the ballasts
    - Detailed Instructions

Color Temperature:

3000k (golden yellow)
    4500k (crystal white)
    5000k (diamond white)
    6000k (diamond blue)
    8000k (deep blue)
    10000k (light purple)
    12000k (violet purple)
    17000k (dark dark dark "blurple")

Sizes:

H1
    H3
    H4
    H4 Hi/Lo (+$70.00)
    H6
    H6M
    H7
    H8
    H9
    H10
    H11
    H13
    H13 Hi/Lo (+$70.00)
    9004 Hi/Lo (+$70.00)
    9007 Hi/Lo (+$70.00)
    D2S (+$10.00)
    D2R (+$10.00)

Pricing:

$150 shipped per set w/ 1 yr warranty (plus additional options for different bulb types)
    $185!!!! LOWERED! shipped per set w/ lifetime warranty (plus additional options for different bulb types)

Group Buy Terms:

1) No limit to orders needing to be received. Orders are processed the day they are received and are shipped within 24 hours (on business days).
    2) Prices are good no matter what.
    3) No limit to order amounts.
    4) Group buy is good October 17, 2007 through November 18, 2007. An extension is possible if there is enough interest.

Order your set(s) today!

Thanks!

Mark
    Top PSI Performance

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Top PSI HID Kits!! DDM Slim Ballasts!! $150 shipped!

UP for the day!

radinr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Mark -- what original part(s) do these replace and do you have any installed (with photos of the ballasts mounted) in a 2008 CTS? I might consider it, but I am not for guesswork.

Also, what is the difference between these and some PIAA replacement bulbs for foglights?

http://www.xtremewhite.com/ORD-Light...35-1-1-1-1.cfm

Thanks in advance.

Kael is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option

oh my god.. no seriously...

-=breathes=- okay here we go.
    the link you put up is to a set of overpriced 75 dollar light bulbs, with a fillament.

what top psi is selling is a tru HID kit. High Intensity Discharge. Its an arc lamp basically, no fillament.
    it will outperform those simple bulbs by such an order of magnitude you won't beleive it.
    that and the bulbs will burn out, the HID kit won't. sure the ballast might go bad at some point but you can get that lifetime warranty and you are good.

okay, so bulb = honda (sure, it gets the job done)
    the HID kit = .. well a cadillac (gets it more than done, with style)

Quote Originally Posted by radinr View Post
    Mark -- what original part(s) do these replace and do you have any installed (with photos of the ballasts mounted) in a 2008 CTS? I might consider it, but I am not for guesswork.

Also, what is the difference between these and some PIAA replacement bulbs for foglights?

http://www.xtremewhite.com/ORD-Light...35-1-1-1-1.cfm

Thanks in advance.
    Radinr,

Kael was pretty much spot on with his explanation of the difference between the PIAA halogen and true HID kits. As far as what they replace, the only stock part that the kit removes is your stock headlight halogen bulb in order to draw power to power the ballast for the new HID kit from the bulb plug. It is very self explanatory and plug in play as the kit comes with simple and easy to understand instructions (inside the box and on the side). While we do not have any install pictures or mounting pictures for the 08 CTS (since it is a new application) the kit installs the same way it would install in any other car and it will be very easy to find a place to mount these extraordinarily small ballasts. We are also available to give you tech-support while installing your HID kits, so you need not worry.

Thanks!

Mark
    Top PSI Performance

CTSV_Rob is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)

Nice looking kit, Do you accept PayPal?

bracester is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS 03' 3.2L

Hey Top PSI I placed an order but your website has forgotten my username and password and when I logged in last it didn't show I ordered anything. I have the receipt to prove I paid for a set of HIDs and I have emailed you but I haven't gotten a response. Just wanted to know if they had been ordered and shipped yet...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bracester View Post
    Hey Top PSI I placed an order but your website has forgotten my username and password and when I logged in last it didn't show I ordered anything. I have the receipt to prove I paid for a set of HIDs and I have emailed you but I haven't gotten a response. Just wanted to know if they had been ordered and shipped yet...

Thanks

Hey Matt,

Tried responding last night through Outlook but I couldn't get my SMTP setup right so it probably did not send the reply, sorry. As far as why it didn't show up, you did not click the last button at the end of the checkout. Rest assured, we have your order and you will be informed of your tracking upon us receiving the number.

Thanks!

Mark
    Top PSI Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Top PSI Performance View Post
    Hey Matt,

Tried responding last night through Outlook but I couldn't get my SMTP setup right so it probably did not send the reply, sorry. As far as why it didn't show up, you did not click the last button at the end of the checkout. Rest assured, we have your order and you will be informed of your tracking upon us receiving the number.

Thanks!

Mark
    Top PSI Performance
    Ahh excellent I knew something was wrong..lol. Anyway good to know you got the order. Just in case somewhere you didn't get it they were 8000K 9006 kit. Thanks so much for a quick response you guys are awesome!

amoorek is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Hello Top PSI I placed an order but your website does not show my order and when I logged in last it still didn't show I ordered anything. I have the receipt to prove I paid for a set of HIDs and I have emailed you twice and left two voice messages but I haven't gotten a response. Just wanted to know if they had been ordered and shipped yet...

Thanks,

Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by amoorek View Post
    Hello Top PSI I placed an order but your website does not show my order and when I logged in last it still didn't show I ordered anything. I have the receipt to prove I paid for a set of HIDs and I have emailed you twice and left two voice messages but I haven't gotten a response. Just wanted to know if they had been ordered and shipped yet...

Thanks,

Kyle
    Same problem I am still having I have the receipt...he should ship them although mine have not been shipped yet and I paid for them about 5 days ago. I went through his website and it doesn't allow you to confirm the order...after the paypal dealy you log out of paypal...and no order confirmation, no nothing. I am sure that he will ship them though...still waiting to hear back from him myself

I think I am going to pull the plug and get it somewheres else.

UnsafeAtAnySpd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero

I want to make a purchase if its still possible to get the lower prices. I want to go with HID 'fogs', change the temperature of my low beams and get HID HIs. I can't PM yet, so can you send me an email at andrew.stevens85 (at) gmail.com? I would like to go with a light purple, but whoever it is with the 10ks on here, there's just look blue.

jjsocrazy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS-4 V6

Hello Mark,

I bought a set of HID's from you a while ago for my 2007 STS, the 4500k diamond white color. I would like to ask you a question on behalf of changing the color because I still have the warranty and you stated that within the 1 year I can return them at any time. You website isn't working, I tried to get in cotact witj you, and I would like to know if I can do that.

Please feel free to send me a PM and try to get in touch with me

Thanks,

Joseph

UnsafeAtAnySpd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero

Did the issues ever get worked out?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.