Cadillac Owners Forum banner

St. Louis Cadillac Meet - FEBRUARY 10th 2007 - NOON

9K views 77 replies 10 participants last post by  Benzilla 
#1 ·
Anybody interested in meeting up in a few weeks on a weekend? Say hit up a winery or something? Usually they have plenty of parking and don't mind people hanging around for a bit.

-Tim

#9 ·
Re: St. Louis Cadillac Meet?

No joke. That's so friggin awesome that they found em. Well, I guess we should pick a weekend and then put the info in our sigs (with a link to this thread) or something so the word gets out. I'm starting to think a lot of people don't check this forum.

#15 ·

Anybody game for the 28th of this month (it's a sunday)? If that date is good for everybody then we can work on finding a location.

Fuddruckers in Sunset Hills seems to pop into mind though. Good burgers, reasonably priced...

#23 ·

Might know by tomorrow. I'm taking the air ride off my Z24 this weekend and have to run it up to Joliet to the buyer next weekend.

http://www.envuscc.com/members/member_profile.php?ID=13

Just go ahead and plan on what we have setup. No need to back everything out now that the ball is rolling. Nothing else I'll just hit up the next one, but hopefully it will work out and I'll be there.

#24 ·

Yep. I'm definitely out. Have to run up to Joliet IL. Go ahead still run with the plan though. No sense in me holding up progress!

BTW, if anybody else on here plays inline hockey, I got All American rented from 11pm to 1am on Saturday night (jan 20th).

-Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.